Registration Foreign Marriage

In certain circumstances, if you come to Colombia with a person who you married in a different country (for example, the U.S.) then your marriage can be registered with the Colombian government via a notary in Bogota or specially designated notaries in major cities.  You may also register a foreign marriage in a Colombian consulate outside of the country.

There are many special requirements to register a foreign marriage, so we definitely suggest the assistance of a qualified attorney who has experience with consular messenger services. You should know also that every Colombian consulate works in its own way.

Foreign Marriage

Related Topics of Interest for You: 


Costs for Colombian Divorce


Certified Translations

$12 USD per page

$26.000 COP por página


Apostilles in USA

$75 USD (For Florida State)

$100 – $200 USD (For other States)


Consular Messenger

$50 USD for Consular messenger services


International Mail

$100 USD (Fedex or DHL)

Open chat

Please let us know how we can help you!

If you give us your name and email we can send you more detailed information in English & Spanish if needed.

You can also send us email to: or call +1-305-767-2766, +57-313-390-7109, +57-301-337-1881, +57-604-444-6634 (landline).

Need a Visa? Over 1000

Visas Approved! click here